- Tesla Toys LTD (“Tesla Toys,” “we,” “us,” “our”) know how important privacy is to our customers, and we strive to be clear about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
- In order to register you or your device for Tesla Toys Application services, we collect Device information—such as operating system version, hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers. We do not collect information about call history, contact list and etc.
- To fill out One Time Password provided by Tesla Toys using SMS channel automatically, we request access to SMS services. One Time Password may be requested during registration process or subscription to certain service. We do not collect information about SMS history, contact list and etc.
- We also collect information you provide directly to us. E.g. User credentials to register you and/or your device in Tesla Toys Application database and process your payments.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information (e.g., information we request for One Time Password), but doing so may affect your ability to use some Services.
- We use the information we collect (and may combine it with other information about you) to, provide the Services you request; and/or understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience.
- We may share your information with:
- Service providers—companies that provide services for or on behalf of Tesla Toys
- Law enforcement—when we are required to do so or to protect Tesla Toys and its users.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at:
24 Rustaveli Ave.,
Tbilisi 0108, Georgia
Phone: (+995) 599 250100